Soon sadly the Summer days will be drawing to a close and the colder Autumn snap will in full force. But I will let you into my secret in how I’m gonna stay a happy cheerful camper throughout the colder days. Mexican Hot Chocolate. A pinch of warming cinnamon and a hint of fiery chilli paired with the dark Mexican chocolate is the recipe for preventing me from going into hibernation this Winter. Also takes less than 5 minutes to make so have the ingredients on hand when you need a boost.
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 100g dark chocolate / Mexican chocolate
- a large pinch of ground cinnamon
- a tiny pinch of cayenne pepper
- In a small saucepan, place all the ingredients and over gentle, stirring to melt the chocolate and bring to the boil.
- Pour into your favourite mug and curl up to stave off the cold.
Save this article to Pinterest, pin the below image!